Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital (SBMCH), Chennai was started in the year 1999. The institute is a constituent college of Bharath University.
The institute is approved by Medical council of India and Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi.
The institute is a private, nonprofit, self-financing medical Institution, pledged to the service of the community, catering to the healthcare needs of the people in general and especially to the needy, underprivileged, suffering section of humanity in particular.
The college has emerged as a pioneer in the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry by providing medical and health care programs through internationalization, innovation in academic and research studies.
- To provide excellent Medical Education with the Aid of latest and modern equipments
- To provide an excellent environment for the Medical Students to learn medicine and practice the same
- To provide facilities for the medical students to learn skills under the guidance of the expert teachers
- To provide research facilities and to motivate students and faculty members to take up research projects.
- And finally to create an atmosphere of continuous learning keeping abreast with fast changing theories and techniques in Medicine and its allied specialties
Is to send into the society, well educated, well mannered, skillfully equipped, socially committed Doctors who would be useful to the society at large and who would willingly commit themselves to create an atmosphere free of disease and sufferings.
Campus at Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital -
The campus of college is situated at 7 works road, Chromepet, Chennai. It is very close to the Railway station, bus stand and airport. The College and Hospital complex has been raised in an area of 30.89 acres, ideally located with salubrious surroundings.
Facilities at Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital -
- Sports and Games
Departments at Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital -
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Community Medicine
Other Related Articles:-