Navodaya Medical College in Raichur is a magnificent edifice in itself and is also the pride of Raichur. Beautifully built and strategically poised, Navodaya Medical College provides the students with every modern facility there is and imparts education of the highest quality. With a teaching hospital in the premises, students get first hand training and exposure to various aspects of medicine. The hospital can accommodate up to more than 120 beds and is completely state of the art.
NMC Raichur is also famous for its competent staff and holistically designed curriculum. Admissions to Navodaya Medical College are much sought after and the college is amongst the most coveted in the Raichur region. The fee structure of Navodaya Medical College is as per the university norms and regulations and students find it friendly because hidden charges and escalated costs are nor levied as part of their annual fees.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- State of the art facilities and well trained faculty
- Ideally situated in the city
Courses as recognized as Equivalent by RGUHS:
Admission in Navodaya Medical College:
- NMC Admission: Candidates should have passed 12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission.Selection is through COMED-K and CET
- The candidates seeking admissions to PG programs should have passed the M.B.B.S degree examination from a recognized Medical College affiliated to any university recognized by the MCI.
- The Candidates should have completed one year of Compulsory Rotating Internship in a teaching institution recognized by the MCI.
- The Candidates should have registered their M.B.B.S degree with the respective State Medical Council.
- Selection of candidates for postgraduate degree / diploma courses shall be on merit basis of the rank list of the entrance examinations - PGET conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences & KRLMPCET.